Apr 4, 2012

Vote, vote, vote!

Update:  I made it through to the next round of the competition!  Thanks to everyone who put in a vote for my dress!  I'm so excited to be competing again next week :)

Eeeek!  Today is the big day!
Today is the first round of Sew-vivor, and I'm on pins and needles, just waiting to see what happens!

I'd be absolutely thrilled if you'd head on over and vote for my entry, Addie's Easter dress.


I can't wait to see what everyone else made for their entry.  I think that's been the hardest part for me, not knowing what my competition is up to! 

Voting is open from 6 am - Midnight pacific standard time, and the advancing competitors will be announced on Thursday.  You can check it all out for yourself right here.

Thanks for your support!


4 comments:

Carole Hiebert said...

Voted!! The dress is FABulous!! And Miss Addie is just the cutest! Your sewing talent (along with so many other talents that you possess!!) is amazing!

Good Luck!!

Jen said...

Thanks Carole!

Stacey said...

I voted too :) I looked through all the entries, and yours is definitely my favorite!

Mindie Hilton said...

Just tried to vote poll was closed though sorry. Lovely dress!