Mar 22, 2012

Flower Bobby Pins

Hey Friends!

Phew!  It has been a busy couple of weeks for us over here!  
I have busily been sewing away in preparation for the big competition coming up in April.  I've got a good head start, but I'd like to get a little more done before the first round so I don't get caught with an unfinished sewing project if I advance in the competition.  


With Easter fast approaching I've already got Addie's dress ready to go, and goodness, it's cute!  I can't share it with you just yet, but I can show you the little hair accessories I made to go with her dress.  

These five-petal flowers come together quickly and are a great way to jazz up a simple braid, ponytail or bun.

I followed this great tutorial for the flower basics.


Then I attached the flower to a bobby pin.


Then I popped 'em right in Addie's hair!


A perfectly cheery Easter hair-do!

I'll be linking up to a few of these fine link parties:



2 comments:

Jennifer said...

They are beautiful - can't wait to see the matching dress!

Mindie Hilton said...

Lovely, great pics too. :)