Feb 17, 2012

Taking a Break

Hey Gang!

Thanks so much for stopping by tonight, I appreciate it.  If you're swinging by to link up to the weekly party, thank you for making the effort.  I know there are tons of other parties to participate in, and I'm so thankful for each and every link that's shared.

There are a few too many things going on right now, so I'm going to step back from blogging a take a little break.  

Please know that I genuinely have enjoyed blogging over the past year, and the world wide connections I've made have been fantastic.  I'm sure I'll be checking back in here and there, but I'm not going to stress out about my blogging "schedule" for the next while.

Thanks for your encouragement and support!

Be blessed,


7 comments:

Holy Craft said...

Enjoy your break. Sometimes a little time away helps you realize how much you miss it...or not. :)

Mindie Hilton said...

Enjoy your break, and do what's best for you and your family. Have a great weekend.

Jennifer said...

Aww - and I've only just found you - never mind, I will enjoy looking through old posts for some of your great ideas.

L' officina di un sogno said...

Thanks for your parties and enjoy your break. Eli

seniorpal said...

This is my first to your blog., only 4 month& aimlessly trying. No helpers. All the crafts are neat, I need to start one soon. No camera so cant brag! yet.

Christina at I Gotta Create! said...

Take good care. I've enjoyed stopping by. <3

h. rae said...

I miss you, Jen. But I totally understand the need for a break. You take care! Sticking to a blogging schedule isn't all there is in the world. :)