Jan 13, 2012

Head-to-Head Showdown #9

My goodness, this week has flown by!  Boden is back to school and we're back to running, running, running!  I'm so glad the weekend is here and we can enjoy some time as a family.

Last weeks link party did not disappoint and I'm excited to share a few of my favorite links. 

This stunning kitchen dresser from Meg and Mum's made my jaw drop!  You have got to click over to see the before picture.  Meg and Mum's did a bang-up job reviving this old school kitchen hutch, and I would not mind one bit having this beauty gracing my kitchen.


Another fave of mine was this fabulous upholstered headboard from Miss Madison's Charmed Life. The bejeweled tufting makes this headboard feel like it belongs in Hollywood, and the luxurious crushed velvet only emphasizes its glamorous charm.


If you're looking to accessorize, why not consider this creative Crochet and Braid T-Shirt Scarf from One Dog Woof?  ChiWei amazed me with her beautiful scarf, I love the varying textures and shades of grey.  This would work well in almost any wardrobe.


And finally, did you see the Brownie and Peanut Butter Cups from Raising Oranges?  I was at a girl's night recently, and my friend Racheal made a gluten-free version of these delectable desserts.  Oh. My.  Wowzers, they were delicious, and I look forward to giving Katie's version a try soon!

If your link was featured above, feel free to grab a featured button:




And now, let's get this party started! 
Here's the rundown:
Link up as many of your own posts as you like, try to keep them fairly recent.  You could post anything from recipes, crafts, and refinished furniture, to essays, photography, and fashion, whatever you do!  The party will be open until Tuesday evening.  At the end of the week, I'll pick a few of my faves and share them with you.  At the end of the month I'll set up a vote and you all will get to choose the winner of the Head to Head Showdown!
I only ask a few things:
1. Please only link up posts you have written, created, etc.
2. Please display my party button somewhere on the post you're linking or on the side bar of your blog.
3. It's a party, so hang out and visit a few other link ups as well!
4. I'd love for you to follow my blog!







13 comments:

Meg and Mum's said...

Thank you SO MUCH for featuring my kitchen dresser! It was a lovely surprise. Thanks for hosting another party too :)

Megan said...

Thank you for the feature! Although I'm dying over that hutch and that fabulous scarf!!

Christina at I Gotta Create! said...

Great Features!! Thank you for the inspiration and the party :)

Lindsay said...

Thanks for hosting! Hope your weekend is lovely!

Erin of Salvaged Whimsy said...

great features! thanks for hosting.

Jutta said...

Hi Jen, thanks for commenting on my post and inviting me to your party :-). I am following you now
Love
Jutta
http://blog.organized-living-solutions.com

Jill said...

Thanks for inviting me over for the party! I am enjoying looking around your blog!

Jill
www.greenbeangardens.com

stoneandrose.com said...

Thanks for hosting!! I linked up three since this is my first time to your party. Thank you for the invite. I love your blog and am now a new follower!!!

Catherine

Laura at Ms. Smartie Pants said...

Thanks for hosting and inviting me over!

Kara at Petals to Picots said...

Thank you for hosting!

Suzanne said...

Thanks for the kind words and the invitation to your party!

decoratewithalittlebit.com said...

thanks for the invite. I'm always willing to participate in a great link party. I'm now a follower of yours and I'll put your link on my sidebar for great link parties. Little Bit from DecorateWithaLittleBit.com

~Randee@Randee's Organized Chaos said...

Jen....THANKS for hosting!!! I am hosting a blog critique called
RAND and RAVE About My Blog and would LOVE for you to stop by!!

http://randeesorganizedchaos.blogspot.com/p/rant-rave-about-my-blog.html