Jan 27, 2012

Head-to-Head Showdown #11

Welcome to the weekend!

Okay, last week's party was record breaking, bringing in 115 brilliant, creative, wonderful, jaw-dropping links!  Y'all sure know how to make a girl smile!

And now, for a few of my top picks from party #10:

Can we all agree that Rasha from My Champagne Taste is a genius?  Seriously, hanging these petite drawers, (I vote we call them drawerlets) is bizarrely brilliant! 
I shall be looking for some drawerlets of my own.


Are you over the big ruffle craze yet?  Me either!  I am lovin' the simple Ruffled Tee from Crafty Cousins!
a.) I can't stop smiling about the diagonal ruffles and uneven bottom hem  b.) It's refashioned, so how fun is that?!


Are you trying to come up with a great homemade valentine to send out?  Why not clean out your broken crayon collection at the same time?  Try the Homemade Crayon Valentines from Bowl of Cherrys, they look so sweet!


I am a nacho lover.  It's true, I won't even deny it, so when I saw this awesome idea for bite-size nachos from Maiden D'Shade, I nearly fell off my chair!  Isn't Kim a total smarty pants?  This would be so fun to do with your fave nacho toppings, too!


Alright, alright, let's party already, shall we?  

If your link was featured above, feel free to grab a featured button:



And now, let's get this party started! 
Here's the rundown:
Link up as many of your own posts as you like, try to keep them fairly recent.  You could post anything from recipes, crafts, and refinished furniture, to essays, photography, and fashion, whatever you do!  The party will be open until Tuesday evening.  At the end of the week, I'll pick a few of my faves and share them with you.  At the end of the month I'll set up a vote and you all will get to choose the winner of the Head to Head Showdown!
I only ask a few things:
1. Please only link up posts you have written, created, etc.
2. Please display my party button somewhere on the post you're linking or on the side bar of your blog.
3. It's a party, so hang out and visit a few other link ups as well!
4. I'd love for you to follow my blog!




14 comments:

decoratewithalittlebit.com said...

Thank you for hosting! Little Bit from DecorateWithaLittleBit.com

Steph @ Crafting in the Rain said...

Thanks for the party-have a great weekend!

Deana said...

Thanks for hosting....I'd like to invite you to CountryMommaCooks Link & Greet Party
going on now-Sunday night……Have a wonderful weekend!

Jessica Kielman said...

Thanks so much for the invitation! Such cute ideas!

Jessica @ Mom 4 Real

Cheryl @ Sew Can Do said...

Thanks for the invite - I've linked up & added your button to my Party Page:)

Rodney said...

I just linked up and will be back next week :) Thanks for the invite!

PS. I can only comment on your blog through my husbands google account...a common problem for wordpress bloggers commenting on blogger blogs. You might consider adding the name/url identity option.

Rodney said...

It would help if I let you know who I really am :)

-Alisha @ SnugasaBugBaby.com

Tricia said...

Thanks for the invite! I linked a few of my recent projects! Enjoy your weekend!

makingitfeellikehome.blogspot.com

Donene said...

Thanks for the fun party and I love your features! Thanks for visiting and your nice comments!!

Mrs. T said...

Thanks for hosting! This is my first time joining the party and I will definitely be back next week. Thanks again!

Maury Kilgo said...

Thanks for letting me know about your link party! I'm a new follower!

Ashley said...

Hi!! I'm a new follower and new to your link party, from The Latest Find! I'm linking up, adding your party button to my post, as well as my "all the latest parties" page (tab at the top)!! Love your site! =) Looking forward to more of your link parties and your great crafty ideas! Thanks for hosting. =)
http://thelatestfind.blogspot.com

Mandy Coffey said...

Thanks for hosting! i'm new to your site and I'm having a blast browsing. I found you via FallingDownHouse.blogspot.com from a comment you left on her page.

Mandy
www.smallfineprint.com

Jenn said...

Just found your blog and LOVE it! I linked up, and can't wait to spend hours perusing your site!