Dec 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Hey Friends!

Christmas is officially here, though we've already been celebrating with family and friends as much as we could fit in. We have enjoyed so many great evenings with our families already, we are beyond blessed!


And, well, I just wanted to say thank you to each and every one of you who stops in here, I appreciate your kind words, your support, and your friendships.  You've encouraged me and inspired me, and I'm so thankful for that.


I'll be taking the next two weeks off from blogging to enjoy time with my family, and to savor each home-day Boden gets for his Christmas break, it's going to be great!

The Head to Head Showdown link party will start up again in January, with a little twist, so be sure to check back and link up in the new year!  You can see the features from Showdown #7 here.  I'll post the winner from the second round of the Head to head Showdown in the new year.


I hope each and every one of you enjoys a very merry Christmas!



8 comments:

Petticoat Junktion said...

Merry Christmas Jen, what a beautiful family.

Stacey said...

Great family pictures!

Marilyn said...

SUUUPER CAAUUUTE!! I love your photo's.. Great family portraits.. Hope you had an AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL Christmas with your family.. : )) Wishing you a success filled and HAPPY NEW YEAR TO COME.. Thanks for being a great bloggy bff this year.. Cheers to SO much more.. xoxoxoxox..

h. rae said...

Ooooh, Jen, your family is daaarrrling! I love how the little guy keeps pointing at the camera! Your and your husband are sooo cute! Such a beautiful family!

Aimee - ItsOverflowing.com said...

Sweet family pics! Sweet family! Did your blog have a makeover!?!? It looks FANTASTIC! Missing your posts and excited to see you back in 2012!!! XO, Aimee

Marilyn said...

ps: .Thanks for always sharing so much inspiration.(You are one of my fav and oldest bloggy bff<--LOVE IT!) Stopping in to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for being a lovely bloggy friend this year. I look forward to SO much more in the new year with you.. Cheers to success, love, health and Wishing you the HAPPIEST OF NEW YEAR'S.. xoxoxox..~M

Julie Huston said...

I want to thank you for linking up to Show Your Stuff Blog Hop, I have this week's up and you can find it here:

http://juliejewels1.blogspot.com/2011/12/show-your-stuff-4.html

Aimee - ItsOverflowing.com said...

I love the crates and your sweet family!!! Great photography Jen!!!

XO, Aimee