Dec 23, 2011

Head to Head Showdown # 7 Features

Hey Folks!

So, today's post is going to be a quick one.  There is not going to be any link party this week, or next.  I'm taking a little time off to enjoy the season and all the fun and family time it brings.  I will, however, still be posting the features from last weeks party, and I'll be naming a winner of the second round of the Showdown.

Features first!

The third top clicked-on link for the Head to Head Showdown #7 was Christmas Cloche on the Cheap from Creative Passage


Coming in at #2 is the brilliant Penny Snow Sign from Lemon Drop Life


And bringing it home in the number one spot, it's the Copycat: West Elm Scalloped Trees from Revamp Homegoods



I will definitely be stowing a few of these ideas for next year's Christmas decorating!  There were so many fabulous ideas shared, thanks to each of you who linked up!

If your post was featured above, please feel free to grab my button and show it off for all to see!



Be sure to check back in the new year for a fun twist on the Head to Head Showdown!

Merry Christmas and be blessed,



3 comments:

Aimee from ItsOverflowing.com said...

GREAT Features! XO!

Ellen said...

Thanks for featuring my cloche! And thanks for hosting!

Meg said...

Thanks for featuring my scalloped trees! I absolutely love the penny snow sign. Thanks so much for hosting.